Happy New Year !



Image result for happy new year 2017


I had been trying to bring my self to write the customary New Year post but after that very enjoyable, very challenging Blog Marathon I was sort of drained out.  Today I have dragged myself to this page.

I am glad that this year has finally come to an end , this year started off damp and then kept on getting damper and damper both personally and professionally.  I do not even want to write down anything fearing that mere mention of these things would bring negativity. Right now I am in the thick of something like the famous ‘Waiting for Godot’, well it seems an unending wait but I am hopeful and shall remain so.

I am thankful to God for all the blessings he has bestowed upon me and my family and I have only one wish for me and all of you who are reading this, to let 2017 be a year of love, hope, peace , good health and happiness. 

With this noble thought and its resonating positivity I take your leave, to meet you next year, hopefully with lots of good cheer and good things to share and yes I am going for another blog marathon for sure.. would you care to join!!!???

Wishing a very happy New year, 2017, to all of you….

Comments

  1. Happy new year to you too Rekha. Hope this new year brings Joy Peace and Happiness to you and everyone you love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

just like that you flew my nest!