Dainty dreams


 


 

 
The glow worms scuttled through the dark,

Leaving a glitter of light and spark

heart waited with bated breath,

to see the sun hug the earth

On the flowing blue sea the dainty dreams sauntered,

Longingly looking at the orange clouds gathered

Though the splash of salty tears along the lids flowed,

It ebbed when the light of dusk on the sea shells glowed

Somewhere along the journey, along the high and low tide

The warmth seeped off and lay cold on the side

Little hopes bubbled along, sometimes feeble sometimes strong

Edging off mirages, clinging on with patience for so long……

 

Comments

  1. I love your choice of words, Di! Beautifully woven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a treat to come here and find this beautiful poem ss! And that too about my favorite time of the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lan for the appreciation.
      About the flowers I had no idea about the name I only knew that I just loved these flowers for so long... :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

just like that you flew my nest!