Baby talks

 
 
 
 
When a baby is born the most striking thing about the baby is it’s super soft skin.The first thing that the  parents, especially the mother tries to do is take care of the skin of the baby , we use nothing less than the best quality material for our baby be it the baby wipes, baby oil, baby soap or even the clothes that we buy for the baby. 
Both my children were born in winters, Delhi winters are famous. It can make even the most softest skin crack in winters, there were many things which we did to keep my baby’s skin soft and supple. 
First and foremost the baby was given a good massage with a baby oil of a trusted brand, the more the oil was poured and massaged on the baby’s delicate skin, the more it remained supple, soft and fragrant, using baby oil on the baby’s skin is a great way of keeping the skin soft.
Thanks to some of my cousins abroad who sent me big packs of Vaseline petroleum jelly which I generously used on my daughters  hands and legs as it had started developing dry patches due to the onset of severe winter, though I took the doctor’s advise before putting it on her.
As per my Mother in law, there is nothing else in this world which can compete with pure coconut oil for a baby’s skin and hair, and as we come from the land of coconuts and we swear by it’s benefits I never doubted it one bit and generously applied it for my child’s skin and hair and it was really effective.
It is important to make sure that the baby is provided with the most soft and clean bedding so that it provides ample comfort to the baby and keeps it rash free and happy.
When you are blessed with a baby,  every waking hour is spent tending to  your baby and new born babies needs diaper changing and attention round the clock, for this it is important to use the best quality super soft diapers, this is when I discovered ‘Pampers’ and the brand’s reputation was enough to assure me that my daughter will sleep soundly for at least a couple of hours even in the harsh Delhi winter.  This  was a boon for me as well as I was also unwell and weak after the c-section delivery and needed all the rest I could get.
The biggest solace was that my daughter did not develop any diaper rash because  Pampers brings you the softest ever Pampers Premium Care Pants. Its cotton-like softness is  softest and allows it to breathe, thus keeping baby’s skin soft and healthy, and your baby happy. 
Since then I am a total fan of ‘Pampers’ and also it’s  credo line  ‘ Love, Sleep and play’, which stands fully justified with satisfied mothers like me who swear by the comfort and softness it had  provided to my  child.
What is your 'Pampers' story ?
Note : “This post is a part of the Pampers #SoftestForBabySkin activity at BlogAdda



Comments

  1. babies and pampers. that was so long ago. thanks ss for taking me back to those soft memories..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ss, not sure if you saw the list of books for your daughter I had in response. adding here too just in case..
    -----------------------------------
    gone michael grant - part of required high school reading. seems popular
    divergent veronica roth - haven;t read it, but seems to be popular
    the faukt in our star jihn green - endearing story, nice book
    percy jackson - i like all percy jackson books
    to kill a mocking bird - all all time favorite. i hope she will like it.
    the book thief - good book
    hunger games suzanne collins - lots of violence. once you are immunized, the whole setup is interesting to read.
    diary of a wimpy kid - i loved all wimpy kid books and both kids did too.
    life of pie - loved it.
    all bronte books - she has to read'em:-)
    little women - no brainer. must read
    Alone on a wide wide sea by Michael Morpurgo - seems to be good. not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks SS, I had seen your comment on your blog, sorry for not having acknowledged it. I had given her to kill a mocking bird earlier, she did not want to read it then ,this was around two years back. Now she is into it, and has been telling me that its reallllly good.. :)
    take care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

Love for lanterns...post no. 16